Recent Results

DRML Result of M.B.B.S II/M.B.B.S III Part-I Prof. Exam 2011

Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University (DRML)
Result of M.B.B.S II/M.B.B.S III Part-I Prof. Exam 2011
Contact Address:-
DR. RAM MANOHAR LOHIA AVADH UNIVERSITY
HAWAI PATTI, ALLAHABAD ROAD
FAIZABAD, (U.P.), INDIA
Pin: 224001
Website :- http://www.rmlau.ac.in/

MBBS II Professional regular results of RMLAU University, MBBS II … DRML MBBS Part I, II, III Exam Results 2011 at www.rmlau.ac.in

Result of M.B.B.S Second and M.B.B.S Third Part-I Professional Examination 2011

► Result of M.B.B.S Second Professional Examination 2011
► Result of M.B.B.S Third Part-I Professional Examination 2011

Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University or simply Avadh University is a public university located at Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Named after Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia an epic socio-economic ideologue and freedom fighter par excellence. The university assumed the shape of residential University in the year 1975.

For (DRML) Result of M.B.B.S Part-I/III(Part II) Examination Click here:-
http://ser1.indiaresults.com/Uttar_Pradesh/DRML/DRML20111203.htm

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment